The latest Israeli military aggression in Occupied Palestine, which began on 13 June, had already claimed the lives of 14 Palestinians, including 3 children, when Israel launched repeated and murderous airstrikes against the Gaza Strip that are still ongoing, decimating entire families, and killing 174 Palestinians, including at least 34 children. This situation, and the ongoing war crimes and crimes against humanity Israel, the occupying power, is committing, require immediate international intervention to protect the Palestinian people from this terrible aggression.
During this period, Israel also arbitrarily arrested at least 1000 Palestinians, including elected members of the Palestinian Legislative Council and minors.
This aggression is the continuation of the systematic policy of oppression and collective punishment against the Palestinian people, with far-reaching consequences. The international community has a duty to intervene and exert all efforts to put an immediate end to these grave breaches and violations and provide the Palestinian people with protection. They also have a duty to hold Israel, the occupying Power, accountable for its crimes. This Israeli aggression aims at undermining Palestinian national unity and institutions, as well as diverting international attention away from the belligerent Israeli occupation and Israeli government’s unwillingness to engage in meaningful negotiations based on international law.
Israeli aggression since the 13th of June (Based on the information provided by the Palestinian Monitoring Group):
Killings 189, including 174 in the ongoing criminal assault against the Gaza Strip
Injuries over 1120
Raids over 900
Arrests over 1000
Flying Checkpoints 556
Settlers Attacks 1752
This new aggression comes as a continuation to war crimes committed in previous attacks against the Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip in recent years. Israel, the occupying power, was never held accountable for its crimes. The end of the Israeli impunity is indispensable to provide protection to the civilian Palestinian population and to advance the efforts to achieve peace in the region.
Other Israeli aggressions against the Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip since 2006 (According to information provided by NAD)
Period Palestinians killed Palestinians injured
25/6/2006-31/7/2006 152 428
November 2006 400 289
27/2/2008-2/3/2008 119 179
27/12/2008-17/1/2009 1417 4336
14/11/2012-21/11/2012 171 648
Military Raids, attacks and incursions:
Israeli occupation forces have conducted incursions in nearly all Palestinian cities, resulting in confrontations with the Palestinian civilian population. During said incursions, Israeli occupation forces invaded hundreds of Palestinian homes, raided university campuses, attacked media and civil society institutions. As of the 6th of July, Israel, the occupying power, launched a criminal assault against the Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip bombing residential homes and killing entire families, in hundreds of military raids.
Palestinians killed and injured:
Between the 13th of June and the 14th of July, 11 Palestinians were killed in the West Bank, including Jerusalem. 10 were killed by Israeli occupation forces, and Mohammad Abu Khudair, was abducted, tortured and killed by terrorist settlers’ groups in Jerusalem. Between the 13th of June and the 5th of July, Israeli occupation forces killed 4 Palestinians in the Gaza Strip. Israel, the occupying power, launched on the 6th of July a massive and criminal assault against the Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip, killing 169 Palestinians, including at least 34 children, and injuring over 1100 Palestinians. These war crimes of terrible magnitude are reminiscent of the previous aggressions against the Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip in 2008-2009 and in 2012, and a reminder of the international community’s failure to uphold its obligation to protect the Palestinian civilian population, to ensure respect for international law and hold Israel accountable for its crimes.
Since the 6th of June, Israel intensified its deadly airstrikes against the Gaza
Strip, killing 174 Palestinians, including at least 34 children. Entire families were
killed in the bombing of their homes.
On 14 July, Munir Ahmad Badareen, 22 years old, was shot by Israeli occupation forces during clashes in Hebron
On 2 July, Mohammad Abu Khudair, 15 years old, was abducted, tortured, burned and killed by Israeli settlers’ terrorist groups.
Israeli forces raided the city of Jenin, and its refugee camp, confrontations took place where Israeli occupation forces shot, and killed Yousef Ibraheem Abu Zaga.
On 29 June, Israeli drones launched missiles, killing Mohammad Abu Rizq in Khan Younes in the Gaza Strip, and injuring 2 others.
On 27 June, Israeli drones launched missiles towards a vehicle extra-judicially killing, Mohammad Fassih and Osama Al-Husami, near Al-Shat’e refugee camp in Gaza.
On 26 June, Israeli occupation forces raided Al-Urub camp, clashed with residents in Sa’ir as they stormed and searched several homes and as a result a 65 year old resident, Fatima Rushdi, suffered a heart attack and died following the attack on her home. 9 residents were also injured.
On 25 June, Mustafa Aslan died of serious injuries sustained during clashes with Israeli occupation forces in Qalandiya camp, north of Jerusalem.
On 22 June, Israeli occupation forces raided the city of Nablus and the refugee camps of Balata and Al Ain raiding and searching homes. Israeli Forces shot fire and killed Ahmad Khaled.
On 22 June, Mahmoud Tarifi, 30 years old, was killed in Ramallah.
On 22 June, Israeli occupation forces raided the city of Ramallah, and El Bireh, and confrontations took place where Israeli occupation forces shot fire killing Muhammad Ismael, and injuring 6 others.
On 21 June, Israeli occupation forces raided the village of Hares and stormed dozens of homes during which Jameel Ali Suf, 60 years old, died after Israeli forces prevented paramedics from getting him to hospital after he suffered a heart attack during the raid on his house.
On 20 June, Israeli occupation forces raided the town of Dura, south of Hebron, shot, and killed the child Muhammad Dodeen, 14 years old.
On 16 June, Israeli occupation forces raided the Jalazoun Camp, near Ramallah, and confrontations took place where Israeli Forces shot fire resulting in the killing of Ahmad Samada’, and injuring 4 others.
On 14 June, the child Ali Al- Awour, 10 years old, died as a result of his injury sustained during an Israeli air strike (on June 11th, 2014) near Al Sudania, West of Beit Lahia.
Over 175 settler attacks have been recorded since the 13th of June. Settlers’ attacks intensified in recent days culminating with the abduction, torture, burning and killing of the 15 year old boy Mohammad ِAbu Khudair. These settlers’ attacks, while taking place without interruption throughout the West Bank, have targeted Palestinian civilians, particularly in occupied Jerusalem.
Since the start of the latest Israeli aggression:
Over 1000 Palestinians have been arrested.
– 60 released prisoners in the exchange deal of 2011. These include 11 pre-Oslo prisoners, thus bringing the number of pre-Oslo prisoners to 41
– 14 Members of Parliament, bringing the number of imprisoned parliamentarians to 25. This constitutes a blatant attack against the elected representatives of the people against Palestinian democracy and the people’s will.
– Around 170 of the Palestinians detained in the last two weeks are not held under administrative detention, the worst form of arbitrary detention, bringing the number of administrative detainees to 350
This wide arrest campaign brings to over 6000 the number of Palestinian currently imprisoned by Israel.
The current aggression of Israel, the occupying Power, is an extension of its systematic violations of Palestinian rights, including its utter disregard to Palestinian people lives, a policy with which it has maintained it brutal occupation for the past 47 years. Thus it is fully responsible for the current aggression and its far reaching consequences.
The actions of the Israeli occupation forces constitute grave breaches of the Fourth Geneva Convention in respect of willful killings and willfully causing great suffering to protected persons and as such give rise to individual criminal responsibility. The direct targeting and arbitrary killing of Palestinian civilians is a violation of the right to life. Such conduct cannot be justified or condoned on security or any other grounds. It constitutes grave violations of human rights law and international humanitarian law and amounts to war crimes and crimes
Furthermore the conditions of life in Gaza, resulting from deliberate actions of the Israeli forces and the declared policies of the Government of Israel – as they were presented by its authorized representatives – with regard to the Gaza Strip since 2006, cumulatively indicate the intention to inflict suffering on the Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip, in violation of international humanitarian law. Such actions amount to persecution and collective
punishment; both of which are crimes against humanity.
The occupying Power also continues to recklessly incite further violence against Palestinian civilians, resulting in the grave escalation of acts of terror and racist hate crimes by illegal Israeli settlers and occupation forces, as well as other Israeli extremists against Palestinian civilians, including children. Israel’s consistent policy of constructing settlements inside the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem, in grave contravention of international law, is the source of tension and continued violence. The occupying Power
continues to encourage the impunity with which these crimes are committed by refusing to hold perpetrators of hate crimes against Palestinians responsible for their crimes.
We call for immediate international protection for the Palestinian people before more lives are lost. The international community, especially the United Nations, notably the Security Council, must assume its responsibilities as Israel, the occupying Power, continues its aggression, exacting death, destruction and terror on the Palestinian people under its occupation. We call on States to exercise universal jurisdiction to investigate violations of the grave breach of provisions of the Geneva Conventions of 1949 to prevent impunity and promote international accountability.
The international community, including the United Nations, has a standing obligation to intervene at once to stop the war crimes and crimes against humanity Israel is committing in the Gaza Strip and to hold Israel accountable for these crimes, and to actively work to achieve the long overdue end to Israeli occupation and the realization of the Palestinian people’s inalienable right to self-determination and independence.
List of Palestinian martyrs in the ongoing Israeli aggression against the Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip
Since the start of the Israeli aggression, 174 Palestinians were killed, including at least 34 children and 30 women.
1. Mohammed Shaaban, 24 years old, Gaza
2. Amjad Shaaban, 30 years old, years old, Gaza
3. Khader Al-Bashiliki, 45 years old, Gaza
4. Rashad Yassin, 27 years old, the Nusseirat refugee camp
5. Mohammed Ayman Ashour, 15 years old, Khan Younis
6. Riad Mohammed Kawareh, 50 years old, Khan Younis
7. Bakr Mohammed Judeh, 22 years old, Khan Younis
8. Ammar Mohammed Judeh, 26 years old, Khan Younis
9. Hussein Yousef Kawareh, 13 years old, Khan Younis
10. Mohammed Ibrahim Kawareh, 50 years old, Khan Younis
11. Mohammed Habib, 22 years old, Gaza
12. Ahmed Moussa Habibi, 16 years old, Gaza
13. Saqr Ayesh Al-Ajuli, 22 years old, Jabalia
14. Ahmed Nael Mahdi, 16 years old, Gaza
15. Bassem Salem Kawareh, 10 years old, Khan Younis
16. Hafez Mohammed Hamad, 30 years old,
17. Ibrahim Mohammed Hamad, 26 years old, Northern Gaza
18. Mahdi Mohammed Hamad, 46 years old, Northern Gaza
19. Fawziya Khalil Hamad, 62 years old, (Female), Northern Gaza
20. Dunya Mahdi Hamad, 16 years old, (Female), Northern Gaza
21. Suha Hamad, 25 years old, (Female), Northern Gaza
22. Suleiman Salman Abu Sowaween, 22 years old, Central Gaza
23. Siraj Eyad Abdelal, 8 years old, Khan Younis
24. Abdel Hadi Jumaa Al-Sufi, 24 years old, Rafah
25. Rafik Al-Kafarneh, 30 years old, Northern Gaza,
26. Nayfeh Farajallah, 80 years old, (Female), Northern Gaza,
27. Abdel Nasser Abu Kweik, 60 years old, Northern Gaza,
28. Khaled Abu Kweik, 31 years old, Northern Gaza,
29. Mohammed Arif, 13 years old, Gaza
30. Mohammed Malake, 1 and a half years old, Gaza
31. Amneh Malake, 27 years old, (Female), Gaza,
32. Hatem Abu Salem (unreported age), Central Gaza
33. Mohammed Khaled Al-Nimre, 22 years old, Gaza
34. Sahar Hamdan Al-Masri, 40 years old, (Female), Northern Gaza,
35. Mohammad Ibrahim Al-Masri, 14 years old, Northern Gaza,8
36. Mohammed Khalaf Al-Nawasra, 4 years old, Central Gaza,
37. Nidal Khalaf Al-Nawasra , 5 years old, Central Gaza,
38. Aicha Najm (Female), 20 years old, Central Gaza,
39. Salah Awad Al-Nawasra , 6 years old, Central Gaza,
40. Mahmoud Nahed Al-Nawasra (unreported age)
41. Amal Yousef Abdel Ghafour, 27 years old, (Female), Khan Younis,
42. Raneem Judeh Abdel Ghafour , 1 and a half years old (Female), Khan Younis,
43. Ibrahim Daoud Al-Balaawi, 24 years old, Rafah,
44. Abdel Rahman Jamal Al-Zamli, 22 years old, Rafah
45. Ibrahim Ahmed Abdeen, 42 years old, Rafah,
46. Mustafa Abu Murr, 20 years old, Rafah,
47. Khaled Abu Murr, 23 years old, Rafah,
48. Mazen Faraj Al-Jarba, 30 years old, Central Gaza,
49. Marwan Isleem, 27 years old, Central Gaza,
50. Hani Saleh Hamad, 57 years old,
51. Ibrahim Hamad, 20 years old,
52. Salima Hassan Maslam Al-Arja, 60 years old, (Female),
53. Mariam Atiah Mohammed Al-Arja, 11 years old, (Female)
54. Hamid Shihab, 37 years old,
55. Ibrahim Khalil Qanan, 24 years old,
56. Mohammed Khalil Qanan, 26 years old,
57. Suleiman Al-Astal, 55 years old,
58. Hamdi Badie Sawali, 33 years old,
59. Mohammed Al-Akkad, 24 years old,
60. Ahmed Sawali, 28 years old,
61. Raed Shalat, 37 years old,
62. Asmaa Mahmoud Al-Hajj ,22 years old, (Female)
63. Tarik Saad Al-Hajj (unreported age)
64. Saad Mahmoud Al-Hajj, 17 years old,
65. Najlaa Mahmoud Al-Hajj, 29 years old, (Female)
66. Fatima Al-Hajj, 12 years old, (Female)
67. Omar Al-Hajj, 20 years old,
68. Basima Abdel Fattah Al-Hajj, 57years old, (Female)
69. Ahmed Salim Al-Astal, 24 years old,
70. Moussa Mohammed Al-Astal, 50 years old,
71. Raed Al-Zawarea, 32 years old,
72. Mahmoud Lutfi Al-Hajj, 58 years old,
73. Bahaa Abu Al-Leil, 35 years old,
74. Salem Qandil, 27 years old,
75. Amer Al-Fayyoumi, 30 years old,
76. Abdallah Ramadan Abu Ghazal, 5 years old,
77. Mohammed Ehsan Farwane, 18 years old,
78. Ismael Hassan Abu Jamaa, 19 years old,
79. Mahmoud Talee Wallud, 26 years old, 9
80. Hazem Ibrahim Baaloushe, 30 years old, Northern Gaza,
81. Alaa Abdel Nabi (unreported age), Northern Gaza,
82. Hassan Abu Jamaa, 75 years old,
83. Yasmin Mohammed Al-Mutwak, 4 years old, (Female)
84. Mohammed Mounir Ashour, 25 years old, Rafah,
85. Anas Rizk Abu Al-Qas, 33 years old,
86. Wissam Abdel Razek Hassan Ghannam, 23 years old, Rafah,
87. Ghalia Deeb Jaber Ghannam, 7 years old, (Female), Rafah,
88. Mahmoud Razek Hassan Ghannam, 26 years old, Rafah,
89. Kifah Shahadeh Deeb Ghannam, 20 years old, Rafah,
90. Nour Marwan Al-Najdi, 10 years old, (Female), Rafah
91. Abdallah Abu Mahrouk , 22 years old, Central Gaza,
92. Sami Adnan Shaldan, 25 years old, Gaza
93. Mohammed Kamal Al-Kahlout, 25 years old, Northern Gaza
94. Ahmed Zaher Hamdan, 23 years old,
95. Bassam Abdel Rahman Khattab, Central Gaza, 6 years old,
96. Jumaa Atiah Shallouf (Unreported age)
97. Udai Rafik Al-Sultan, 27 years old, Jabalia.
98. Shahraman Ismaeil Abu Al-Qas, 42 years old, Al-Breij
99. Mazen Mustafa Aslan, 63 years old, Central Gaza,
100. Mohammed Rabih Abu Humeidan, 65 years old, Northern Gaza,
101. Shahd Al-Qreinawi, 7 years old, (Female)
102. Abdel Halim Abdel Moeti, 54 years old, Central Gaza,
103. Hussein Al-Mamlouk, 47 years old, Gaza,
104. Saber Sukkar, 80 years old, Gaza,
105. Nasser Sammame, 49 years old, Gaza,
106. Rami Abu Musaed, 23 years old, Deir Al-Balah
107. Mohammed Al-Sumeiri, 24 years old, Deir Al-Balah
108. Husam Eddine Al-Razayne, 39 years old, Jabalia
109. Anas Youssef Qandil, 17 years old, Jabalia
110. Abdel Rahman Saleh Al-Khatib, 38 years old, Jabalia
111. Islam Youssef Mohammed Qandil, 27 years old, Jabalia
112. Mohammed Idris Abu Sanena, 20 years old, Jabalia
113. Ola Weshahi, 31 years old, (Female), killed in the disabled centre in Jabalia
114. Suha Abu Saada, 38 years old, (Female), killed in the disabled centre in Jabalia
115. Ali Nabil Basal, 32 years old, Gaza
116. Mohammed Bassem Al-Halabi, 28 years old, Gaza
117. Mohammed Al-Suweiti, 20 years old, Gaza
118. Ibrahim Nabil Hamade, 30 years old, Gaza
119. Hassan Ahmed Abu Ghoush, 24 years old, Gaza
120. Ahmed Al-Balawi, 26 years old, Gaza
121. Azmi Mahmoud Taha Obeid, 51 years old, Gaza,
122. Nidal Abu Al-Malsh, 22 years old, Gaza,
123. Suleiman Saeed Younis Obeid, 56 years old, Gaza, 10
124. Ghassan Ahmed Al-Masri, 25 years old, Gaza,
125. Mustafa Mohammed Taha Anabe, 58 years old, Gaza,
126. Rifaat Yousef Amer, 36 years old, Gaza
127. Ghazi Mustafa Areef, 62 years old, Gaza
128. Mohamed Idriss Abo Sowaylim, 20 years old, Jabalia
129. Fadi Yaqoub Sukar, 25 years old, Gaza
130. Qassim Jabr Adwan Ouda, 16 years old, Khan Younis
131. Mohamed Ghazi Areef, 35 years old, Gaza
132. Khawla Mahmoud Al-Hawajeree, 25 years old, (Female), Al-Bareej
133. Ahmed Yousef Daloul, 47 years old, Gaza
134. Raed Hani Abu Hani, 31 years old Rafah.
135. Saher Abu Namous, 3 years old, Northern Gaza.
136. Rateb Subhi Saifi, 22 years old, Gaza.
137. Mohammad Ahmad Basal. 19 years old, Gaza.
138. Mohannad Yousef Dhhair, 23 years old, Rafah.
139. Mahmoud Abdullah Sharatha , 53 years old, Northern Gaza.
140. Shady Mohammad Zo’rob, 21 years old, Rafah.
141. Emad Bassam Zo’rob, 21 years old, Rafah.
142. Nahed Na’eem Al Batesh, 41 years old, Gaza.
143. Bahaa’ Majed Al Batesh, 28 years old, Gaza.
144. Qusai Esam Al Batesh, 12 years old, Gaza.
145. Aziza Yousef Al Batesh, 59 years old, (Female), Gaza.
146. Mohammad Esam Al Batesh, 17 years old, Gaza.
147. Ahmad No’man Al Batesh, 27 years old, Gaza.
148. Yahya Alaa’ Al Batesh, 18 years old, Gaza.
149. Jalal Majed Al Batesh, 26 years old, Gaza.
150. Mahmoud Majed Al Batesh, 22 years old, Gaza.
151. Marwa Majed Al Batesh, 25 years old, (Female), Gaza.
152. Majed Subhi Al Batesh, Gaza.
153. Khaled Majed Al Batesh, 20 years old, Gaza.
154. Ibraheem Majed Al Batesh, 18 years old, Gaza.
155. Manar Majed Al Batesh, 13 years old, (Female), Gaza.
156. Amaal Hasan Al Batesh, 49 years old, (Female), Gaza.
157. Anas Alaa’ Al Batesh, 10 years old, Gaza.
158. Qusai Alaa’ Al Batesh, Gaza.
159. Rami Abu Shanab , 25 years old, Deir ElBalah.
160. Hejazeiya Hamed Al – Helo , 80 years old, (Female), Gaza.
161. Fawziya Abdel’aal , 73 years old, (Female), Gaza.
162. Husam Ibraheem Najjar , 14 years old, Northern Gaza.
163. Moayyad Ala’raj , 2 years old, Khan Younis.
164. Ameer Areef, 10 years old, Gaza.
165. Haitham Ashraf Zo’rob, 23 years old, Rafah,
166. Laila Hassan Al-Awdat, 41 years old, (Female) Central Gaza,
167. Hussein Muheissen, 14 years old, Eastern Gaza168. Ruwaida Abu Harb, 31 years old, (Female), Central Gaza,
169. Samer Hamdan, Northern Gaza
170. Adham Abdel‘al, Gaza,
171. Mohammad Salem Abu Breis, 60 years old, Deir El
172. Sadam Mousa Moamar, 23 years old, Khan Younis,
173. Mousa Shehadeh Moamar, 60 years old, Khan Younis
174. Hanadi Hamdi Moamar, 27 years old,
Names of imprisoned parliamentarians and re-arrested prisoners Israel arrested since 13 June over 1000 Palestinians, including 14 parliamentarians, bringing the number of imprisoned MPs to 25, and 61released prisoners in the exchange deal.
List of imprisoned Members of Parliament
1) Marwan Barghouthi, first Member of Parliament to be abducted in 2002 and the most prominent Palestinian prisoner. Spent 19 years in Israeli jails, including the last 12 years.
2) Ahmed Sa’adat, Secretary General of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine. Abducted from Jericho prison in 2006 in violation of an international agreement.
3) Ahmad Atoun, (Jerusalem), held for years in administrative detention and now Israel, the occupying Power, is contemplating presenting an accusation list against him
4) Mahmoud Ramahi, elected Secretary of the Palestinian Legislative Council in 2006, administrative detention
5) Abdel-Jaber Foqaha, (Ramallah), administrative detention
6) Mohammad Jamal, (Al-Khalil), administrative detention
7) Hatem Qufaisha, (Al-Khalil), administrative detention
8) Nizar Ramadan, (Al-Khalil), administrative detention
9) Mohammad Badr, (Al-Khalil), administrative detention
10) Mohammad Abu Teir, (Jerusalem), administrative detention
11) Yasser Mansour, (Nablus), administrative detention
MPs arrested during the ongoing Israeli aggression
12) Aziz Dweik, (Al-Khalil), elected Speaker of the Palestinian Legislative Council in 2006
13) Hassan Youssef, (Ramallah), administrative detention
14) Ahmad Totah, (Jerusalem), administrative detention
15) Abdelrahman Zeidan, (Tulkarem)
16) Ibrahim Abou Salem, (Jerusalem), administrative detention
17) Housni El-Bourini, (Nablus)
18) Azzam Salhab, (Al-Khalil), administrative detention
19) Ayman Daraghmeh, (Ramallah), administrative detention
20) Ahmad Mubarak, (Ramallah), administrative detention
21) Anwar Zboun (Bethlehem)
22) Khaled Tafesh (Bethlehem)
23) Imad Nofal (Qalqilya)
24) Omar Abdelrazek (Salfit)
25) Daoud Abu Seir (Nablus)
Former Ministers Wasfi Qubaha and Khaled Abu Arafeh were also placed in administrative detention.
List of the prisoners released in the 2011 exchange deal who have been arrested in the last two weeks
Re-arrested pre-Oslo prisoners
1. Nael Barghouthi
2. Nidal Zaloum
3. Abd El-Men’em Othman To’meh
4. Majdi Atieh Suleiman ‘Ajouli
5. Ayed Khalil
6. Samer El-Mahroum
7. Alaa El-Bazyan
8. Adnan Maragha
9. Ibrahim Mesh’aal
10. Nasser Abedrabbo
11. Othman Musleh
12. Safwan Al-‘Ewaiwi
13. Rabee’ Barghouthi
14. Suleiman Abu Eid
15. Ibrahim Shalash
16. Ibrahim Al-Masri
17. Zuheir Sakafi
18. Ahmad Al-‘awawdeh
19. Bassam Na’im Al-Natsheh
20. Mahmoud Al-Swaiti
21. Mu’amar Al-Ja’bari
22. Khaled Makhamra
23. Abbas Shabaneh
24. Rasmi Maharik
25. Nayef Shawamreh
26. Na’eem Masalmeh
27. Mu’az Abu Rmouz
28. Amer Moqbel
29. Ashraf Al-Wawi
30. Muhamad Barakat
31. Moayad Jalad
32. Ya’koub Al-Kilani
33. Aref Fakhouri14
34. Waheeb Abu Al-Rob
35. Muhamad Saleh El-Rishek
36. Mu’amar Ghawadra
37. Imad Mussa
38. Abdelrahman Salah
39. Ashraf Abu El-Rob
40. Wael Jalboush
41. Nidal Abdelhaq
42. Taha Al-Shakhsheer
43. Zaher Khatatbeh
44. Hamza Abu Arkoub
45. Mahdi El-Assi
46. Shadi Zayed
47. Ibrahim Salim
48. Jamal Abu Saleh
49. Isama’il Hijazi
50. Rajab Tahan
51. Samer Issawi
52. Khader Radee
53. Imad Fatouni
54. Muhamad Issa Awad
55. Suleiman Abu Seif
56. Amjad Abdelkarim Khaldi
57. Ahmad Hamad
58. Khaled Ghizan
59. Bushra Al-Taweel
60. Nizar Taqatqa
61. Nayef Radwan